|25019||Kardia Spiral for Cardio-Thoracic applications Fr 19||10/Box|
|25024||Kardia Spiral for Cardio-Thoracic applications Fr 24||10/Box|
Spiral Fluted Design
- Enhances drainage surface area as much as 10x compared to traditional drains
- Enables complex positioning
- Permits use of smaller French sizes
- Minimizes tissue invagination
Direct High-Flow Transition
- Maintains catheter patency
- Enhances flow performance
- Reduces patient pain/discomfort for early mobilization
- Bio and Hemo-Compatible
- In-dwelling portion is completely radiopaque
Click Here to Download the Brochure.
Click Here to Read a Study from San Raffaele University Hospital.
Click Here to Read an Article: Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons Can Improve Posterior Pericardial Drainage
Click Here to Read an Article: Using Kardia Spiral in Cardiac Surgery for Drainage and Flexibility
Click Here to Read an Article: Redefining the Conventional Thoracic Catheter.
Click Here to Read an Article: Recovery Ready with Redax.
Click Here to Read an Article: MED Alliance Solutions Introduces Redax to the US Market.