Round Coaxial Thoracic Drain (One Drain Solution) by Redax
The Redax Coaxial facilitates two functions in one: effectively enables the expedient removal of bodily fluid and air from the pleura due to its outer fluted design and inner lumen with distal perforations. Patient satisfaction and comfort are enhanced due to the softness of silicone and only one insertion site.
- Internal lumen with perforations for air removal
- Outer fluted design for fluid removal
- Enhances drainage surface area as much as 10x compared to the traditional drain
- Minimizes tissue invagination
Direct High-Flow Transition
- Maintains catheter patency
- Enhances flow performance
- Reduces patient pain/discomfort for early mobilization
- Bio and Hemo-Compatible Dual-Action Catheter
|24725||Round Coaxial Drain 24Fr; 680mm||10/Box|
|24726||Round Coaxial Drain 28Fr; 680mm||10/Box|
|24727||Round Coaxial Drain 24Fr; 580mm||10/Box|
|24729||Round Coaxial Drain 28Fr; 580mm||10/Box|
Click Here to Download the SKU Chart for the Round Coaxial Drain by Redax.
Click Here to View the Brochure: REDAX Coaxial
Click Here to Read a Clinical Study from The University of Eastern Piedmont, Novara, Italy.
Click Here to Read an Article: Reap The Benefits Of The Unique Redax Coaxial Catheter In Thoracic Surgery Procedures
Click Here to Read an Article: Increased Efficacy in Cardiothoracic Drainage in Exclusive Dual-Action Design
Click Here to Read an Article: Recovery Ready with Redax
To learn more about the Coaxial Thoracic Drain and other Redax products, contact MED Alliance Solutions at (888) 891-1200 or email us to be connected to your local representative.