ALPINE Femoral Venous Cannula by Surge
Optimize Drainage and Improve Vascular Access with the ALPINE Femoral Venous Cannula
Surge™ Cardiovascular’s ALPINE Femoral Venous Catheter with Introducer is a high-performance catheter designed to optimize drainage and facilitate improved vascular access.
The design maintains flexibility and flow rates while protecting the catheter from collapsing and kinking.
Meeting the Needs of Our Customers
The addition of our ALPINE Femoral Venous Catheter is in direct response to our customers’ clinical and economic needs and interests.
- Twenty-eight slotted drainage holes for greater flow rates
- Tapered / Elongated introducer tip designed for improved percutaneous insertion
- Made from ElastEon™ material that boasts the durability of polyurethane and the flexibility and bio-stability of silicone
- Radiopaque introducer assists in catheter insertion and placement
- Smooth cannula to introducer transition