Viper I Vacuum Stabilizer by Chase Medical
Featuring A Strong, Stainless Steel Arm
Access. Stability. Precision.
The Viper I Vacuum Stabilizer from Chase Medical offers surgeons an alternative to the Viper II models. Featuring a strong, stainless steel arm, the Viper I Vacuum Stabilizer is used with the Chase Medical FasTract Sternal Retractor to provide access, stability and precision for beating heart surgeries.
- A low-profile base with a lateral pivot point optimizes working access
- The stainless steel articulating arm enables strength, stability and a vertical drop into the operative field
- 360° dual-jointed footpads provide ease of vessel access
- Rotating, malleable footpads with soft-touch raised ridge cavities conform to uneven cardiac contours
- One-handed mounting to the Chase FasTract Sternal Retractor, with a single knob for easy stabilizer placement