HomeProductSURGE CARDIOVASCULARRetrograde Cardioplegia Cannulae by Surge
Retrograde Cardioplegia Cannulae by Surge
A Variety of Retrograde Cardioplegia Cannulae Options to Facilitate Multiple Techniques
Surge Cardiovascular boasts more than 25 options of Retrograde Cardioplegia Cannulae to choose from, including cannulae featuring smooth or textured balloons, manually or self-inflating balloons, rigid stylets or flexible guide-wires, luer or Sure-Touch handles.
Retrograde Cardioplegia Cannulae Highlights
- Triple lumen cannula with a silicone cannula reinforced with wire wound axially along the length of a highly torque-able rigid body; manual inflation and deflation with supplied syringe
- Sure-Touch handle provides excellent cannula tip control and tactile response
- Available with either a smooth or textured 18mm medium balloon
- Offered with a rigid stylet or flexible guide-wire to facilitate multiple transatrial placement techniques of the cannula into the coronary sinus
- Multi-lumen cannula with Ultra Sof-Tip and soft, low pressure balloon (smooth or textured) that automatically inflates from differential pressures occurring within the cannula during infusions
- Available with choice of 10.5 inch or 12.5 inch lengths
- Excellent tactile response with the Sure-Touch or luer handle
- Rigid stylet or flexible guide-wire options assist transatrial cannula placement within the coronary sinus
To learn more about the Retrograde Cardioplegia Cannulae or other Surge products, contact MED Alliance Solutions at (888) 891-1200 or email us to be connected to your local representative.
Category: SURGE CARDIOVASCULAR cardioplegia cardioplegia cannula cardioplegia cannulae cardioplegia delivery retrograde cannula retrograde cardioplegia cannula surge cardiovascular