Extended Length Antegrade Cardioplegia Cannulae by Surge
Innovation in Antegrade Cardioplegia Cannula
Improve Infusion and Venting with an Extended Length Antegrade Cardioplegia Cannula
Surge™ Cardiovascular’s exclusive Extended Length Antegrade Cardioplegia Cannula features a low-profile, distal vent with a primary parallel lumen over the entire length. The design enables the cardiac surgeon to vent at the most distal aspect of the cannula limiting the risk of re-infusion of air emboli. The design also maximizes space/visualization through progressive operative approaches.
Meeting the Needs of Our Customers
The addition of our Extended Length Antegrade Cardioplegia Cannula responds to our customer’s clinical and financial needs.
- Dual port tip for improved infusion and venting capability
- Suture flange enables secured apposition to the aortic root
- Low-profile vent adaptor maximizes space, organization, and visualization
- Bonded dual-lumen improves space and organization
- Extended length ideal for progressive approaches
- Connectors to universal cardioplegia lines
- Vent line clamp for easy on or off venting