Viper II Vacuum Stabilizers and Positioners by Chase Medical
Effectively Stabilize and Position the Operative Site
Access. Stability. Precision.
Chase Medical’s Viper II Vacuum System of beating heart technologies includes vacuum stabilizers and positioners designed to deliver access, stability and precision.
To meet surgeon needs, Chase Medical offers two versions within the Viper II portfolio with the only difference being the base used to mount preferred retractors. The 700 series includes an M base (triangular in shape) to be used with reusable retractors. The 800 series includes a Q base (rounded in shape) to be used with disposable platform blades.
- Swivel joint allows wrist articulation for a lower profile and greater reach into the operative field
- Strong, controlled articulating arm provides maneuverability and a vertical drop into the chest cavity
- Multi-directional, tri-slot socket interface to the footpad increases versatility to access the target vessel
- Atraumatic, malleable footpads allow precise contouring and vessel presentation
- Suspension mechanism on the positioner accommodates natural cardiac motion
- Two-way, easy-lock base for dual-mounting (side-by-side) capabilities