Cardiovascular Surgery Accessories
Surge Cardiovascular offers a wide array of cardiovascular surgery accessories to compliment their innovative portfolio of quality surgical devices. Dedicated to improving the quality of patient care, Surge provides effective and affordable product solutions to meet customer needs. All of Surge Cardiovascular’s accessories are latex-free and made in the USA.
- Tourniquets – are available in pediatric and adult sizes. Tourniquets are comprised of stainless steel wire snare and color-coded tourniquet tubing.
- Cardiac insulation pads – have a closed-cell foam design and are available in adult and pediatric sizes with perforated cannulae slots.
- Coronary artery retraction clips – have stainless steel wire formed into a uniquely shaped spring, while the soft polymer coating provides improved grip with surgical forceps or gloved hands.
- Suction safety devices – help prevent build-up of excess vacuum pressure when suctioning from the heart or surgical field.
- Temp-sensing Foley catheter kits – provide a temperature accuracy of +/-0.1°C, while the 100% latex-free ComfortGlide design helps reduce patient pain and discomfort by minimizing balloon ridging and creasing.
- Tubing organizers – maintain neatness and help eliminate tubing kinking and tangling
- Suture Guides – are available in straight, curved, and mini sizes
To learn more about Surge Cardiovascular’s line of products, call 888-891-1200 or email us to get connected to a local representative.
MED Alliance Solutions is a medical device distributor that has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our clinical customers and manufacturing partners since 2007. We specialize in the sales, marketing, importation, logistics and distribution of innovative, high-quality and cost-effective cardiovascular and cardiothoracic medical devices on a national basis.